1. Can I get tickets on the door?
For weekly shows in London, generally all reserved allocated seating tickets sell out in advance. We reserve some standing room and restricted view spots (Fulham only) for purchase on the door but please don't rely on being able to sit with your friends if you purchase these tickets on the door.
2. How can I make sure I sit with my friends?
For shows in London, simply book your tickets online here, specify the same group booking name when prompted and we'll do the rest.
3. It's sold out but can I get 1 more ticket for our group?
Possibly. Check the Facebook page for re-sales and failing that, email us and ask - firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Do I need to bring ID or print my ticket?
The venue may request you show ID for entry. No need to print out any tickets - we will have your name on our list on the door.
5. How long does the show go for?
Weekly London shows which start at 8pm run until about 10:30pm and the after party runs late.
6. Does it start on time?
Yes, yes it does. The advertised show start time is when sh*t goes down, so be ready.
7. Do you give away prizes?
Yes, yes we do. Every week in London we give away bar tabs, heaps of free drinks, a bunch of our own awesome prizes and a holiday from Travel Talk Tours.
8. Do tickets include bingo cards and pens?
Yes, you'll just need to sort out drinks and a winning attitude and we'll do the rest.
9. Do you do private parties and corporate hire?
Yes, yes we do. Check out our private hire page.
10. Do you travel outside of London for private parties and corporate hire?
Yes we do - throughout the UK and Europe. Get in touch for a quote and a chat about your event: email@example.com
11. I get around in a wheelchair - will I be able to get around the venue?
Yes but get in touch before you arrive so we can ensure we allocate the best spot for you - firstname.lastname@example.org