Company: Plank Productions - Live Entertainment & Events
Marketing & Administration Executive – Part-time
London Bridge, London
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 per annum pro-rata depending on experience
We are looking for a part-time Marketing & Administration Executive.
Hours will be roughly 24 hours per week spread over 3 full days - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. There is potential to spread 8 hours over two half days on Thursday and Friday.
Competitive pay rate plus holiday and sick days allocated proportionally
Plank Productions is an entertainment and events business, mostly known for the comedy bingo shows Bogan Bingo and Blingo: Hip Hop Bingo. We conceive and produce public ticketed events in London and are set to expand into other UK regions. We also have an excellent reputation with providing unique corporate entertainment solutions which forms a key part of our business.
About The Role
We are looking for a Marketing & Administration executive to join us, taking on a key supporting role by undertaking a range of responsibilities essential to the growth of the company. The ideal applicant will have experience in marketing events, dealing with corporate clients, some basic design skills and preferably an interest in live comedy and unique events.
The aim of the role is to work closely with the MD to pursue further opportunities in various UK regions, driving ticketing sales to establish regular events. Plus, aid in refining current marketing initiatives to optimise existing events and seek out new leads and sales to new corporate clients.
The Marketing & Administration Executive will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all B2C and B2B marketing and handling all CRM for both
- Develop and implement social media marketing strategies for live events
- Develop, design and execute all direct mail campaigns
- Initiate and develop new marketing strategies to support new business opportunities
- Manage diary of events, allocating performance staff, booking event travel and logistics
- Invoicing clients, tracking expenditure
- Contacting potential and current corporate clients
- Manage event bookings and venue liaison
- Essential Qualifications:
- Marketing, Social Media Marketing or Event Marketing degree
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a marketing role
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising and expertise in crafting media solutions that drive results
- Experience using email marketing platforms to create targeted, segmented and automated email campaigns
- Ability to evaluate and understand all analytics (Google, Facebook, etc) in order to implement and optimise tactical marketing strategies
- Excellent organisational skills
- Some creative flair
- Experience using Photoshop or similar image editing software
- Good copywriting skills
- Experience working with corporate clients
- Basic video editing experience
- Interest in working in the entertainment industry
What we Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved with a small company as it is poised to move into the next phase of growth. We work in an exciting, creative and dynamic industry and focus on providing some imaginative, fun and entertaining shows. We’re receptive to, and encourage, new ideas and innovative input. This role will inevitably evolve into a permanent position with further responsibility, incentives and salary.
All applicants send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
25th May 2018