1. Can I get tickets on the door?
For weekly shows in Fulham, generally all reserved allocated seating tickets sell out in advance. We reserve some standing room and restricted view spots for purchase on the door but please don't rely on being able to sit with your friends if you purchase these tickets on the door.
2. How can I make sure I sit with my friends?
For shows in Fulham, simply book your ticket online and specify the same table booking name and we'll do the rest.
3. It's sold out but can I just get 1 more ticket for our group?
Possibly. Email us and ask - firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How long does it go for?
Weekly London shows which start at 8pm run until 10:30pm and include 2 games of bingo, a half time break and an air guitar competition. After party runs until 1am at the weekly London shows.
5. Does it start on time?
Yes, yes it does. The advertised show start time is when sh*t goes down, so be ready.
6. Do you give away prizes?
Yes, yes we do. Every week in London we give away bar tabs, random free drinks, a bunch of our own awesome prizes and a holiday from Travel Talk Tours.
7. Do tickets include bingo cards and pens?
Yes, you'll just need to sort out drinks and a winning attitude and we'll do the rest.
8. Do you do private parties and corporate hire?
Yes, yes we do. Check out our private hire page.
9. Do you travel outside of London for private parties and corporate hire?
Yes we do - throughout the UK and Europe. Get in touch for a quote and a chat about your event: email@example.com